Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: JONNY PICS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jonny SocialD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    always like to see pic's of him [img]smile.gif[/img] I think this is one of my fav's
    sociald005 001

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha ha, gees how did ya know that?? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TannerScott13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great shirt manic hispanic

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew you would be the first to respond [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I love Jonny too! He's an awesome guy! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    011012

  7. #7
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    johnny is the man i met him in detroit and he was so cool hopefully i can meet him again next time through not to mention his guitar playing AMAZING

  8. #8
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but he did sit a seat away from me at the Whiskey Chimp show. He was there with a few friends to see Brent play, so I did not want to bother him, as it was not "Social D time". I would love to meet him at the next Social D show I go to though!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MrsSlackhopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will always love Jonny for his classic line "This ain't no Motley Crue show, honey" which he said to some slutty broad who was flashing her tits all night trying to get on the tour bus the first time I saw Social D. Unfortunately, I have no pix to share...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    F'ing broads (good choice of word MrsSlackhopper!) trying to show off their tat tat's to get their attention.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •